Fill those gaps in your smile with the next best thing to real teeth.
Are you an adult who is currently missing one or more teeth? If you said yes, then our North Huntingdon, PA, dentist, Dr. Farrel Gerber, is ready to provide the treatment that you need to achieve the complete smile that you deserve. Read on to learn how dental implants can give you a new lease on life!
More on implants
A dental implant is made up of three different parts,
- The titanium implant
- The abutment (a structure that connects the implant to the crown)
- The false tooth (e.g. crown or dentures)
The implant is the part that our North Huntingdon dentist will surgically place into the jawbone. Over the course of several months, the implant and jawbone will fuse together. The titanium is biocompatible, which means that the body will treat it just like a natural structure within the mouth.
Once the implant and jawbone fuse together, the implant is now a permanent and long-term oral structure. It will stay firmly in place, making it a strong foundation from which to support one or more false teeth.
What are the benefits of getting dental implants?
Since implants are truly the closest thing you can get to a real tooth, you can imagine that this tooth replacement will offer unique and one-of-a-kind benefits that other options just can’t. Here are some of the benefits of getting dental implants:
- Fully restored chewing and biting forces
- An ability to enjoy all of your favorite foods without worrying about teeth moving around
- Confident and clear speech
- A lifelong restoration that looks just like a real tooth
- A restoration that is easy to care for and maintain
- An improved appearance
- Preserved jawbone and facial structure
- Prevention of any shifting of the teeth
- Renewed self-confidence
Give us a call!
Are you interested in getting dental implants from our North Huntingdon office? Are you ready to find out if this is the tooth loss treatment that will meet your needs? If so, call Gerber Dental Care today at (724) 864-7900 to learn more.