WE ARE NOW SCHEDULING PATIENTS FOR OUR JUNE REOPENING
We are now scheduling non-emergency appointments for June. Please call,text or use one of our appointment links. If you are an active patient and have essential ongoing treatment planned we will be reaching out to each of you individually or you may call for a June appointment.
EMERGENCY DENTAL PATIENTS
If you have a dental emergency, please contact us by calling, texting, or using a link on this website and we will take care of you. If you're in pain, have a broken tooth, or an abscess, please call, text us, or use a link on this website and we will take care of you.
NEW POLICY FOR PATIENT AND STAFF SAFETY
We at Gerber Dental Care have always followed CDC (Center for Disease Control) and the ADA (American Dental Association) requirements for Dental office patient visits. We are now taking further steps on our own. This will help to insure that your dental visits will be safer from both airborne (Covid-19) and surface pathogens.These additional steps include:
- Exhaust fans in our patient treatment rooms to move air to the outside and thus bringing in fresh air. This negative pressure will keep operatory air turned over with fresh air.
- Staggering patients scheduled with Doctor Gerber or with Jessica our hygienist, allowing time in between to minimize or eliminate patients and their family members from occupying office areas at the same time as other patients and their family members. When possible this will be accomplished by patients and family members spending some of their time in their cars.
- Every patient and non-patient visitor will have a temperature check (infrared thermometer) and will be asked about past history of travel.
- Every patient and non-patient will be required to wash their hands without directly touching any doorhandles.
- Every patient and non-patient will be required to wear a face mask when in the office except when intraoral procedures are being done.
- Enforcing a strict adherence to unnecessary persons not being allowed in the patient care areas.
- Staff will be disinfecting hard surfaces such as door handles hourly.
These steps, especially exhaust fans cannot be done in most existing medical and dental offices because of their design. We are fortunate because our operatories have windows that can be opened for the placement of exhaust fans. Doctor Gerber feels that this allows for safe dental care for the patients as well as the staff.