If you or someone you love has a dental emergency, it can be both painful and frightening. You may not be sure what to do. Thankfully, there is help just a phone call away to Gerber Dental Care in North Huntingdon and Irwin, PA. The dental staff is ready to help treat your dental emergencies.
These are just a few of the treatments available at Gerber Dental Care:
Treatment of tooth pain:
- Caused from tooth decay; in this case the decay will be removed and a simple filling placed.
- Caused from pulp damage; in this case you may need root canal treatment, during which your dentist will remove the diseased tissue deep inside your tooth and replace it with an inert material to eliminate pain.
Treatment of gum injuries:
- Caused by an accident or injury; in this case you may need some basic first aid to control bleeding and promote healing
- Caused by a foreign body locked in between your teeth and gums; in this case the foreign body will be removed and the area cleaned.
- Caused by a periodontal abscess; in this case you will need deep cleaning of the area, possibly followed by antibiotic therapy or anti-microbial rinses.
Treatment of traumatic dental injuries:
- Caused by a sports-related accident or injury; in this case you may have knocked out your tooth or displaced a tooth and need immediate treatment.
Interested in Emergency Dentistry treatments from Gerber Dental Care?
Call our North Huntingdon, PA and Irwin, PA office at (724) 864-7900 today!